Diamond Shelters are economical solutions for all your building needs.
- Commercial Warehousing
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Highway Salt and Sand Storage
- Sports Training Facilities
- Horse Riding Arenas
- Vehicle, RV and Boat Storage
- Machinery Storage
- Hay and Grain Storage
- Livestock Facilities
If you need buildings that are cost effective, durable, yet quickly and easily constructed, check out what Diamond Shelters can offer you.
- Diamond Shelters are available in clear span sizes ranging from 15′ wide to 160′ wide and in the length that best meets your needs.110′ Freestanding, 30′ Ponywall, 32′ Freestanding
- Our Single Hoop Shelters, 15′ wide to 38′ wide, have rafters made of a single hollow structural round tube. Depending on the width, they are available in 4’, 5’, 6’ or 8’ rafter spacing.
- Our Welded Truss Shelters, 28′ wide to 160′ wide, have rafters with a truss design. They are offered in 8’, 10’ or 12’ rafter spacing.
- Both the Single Hoop and Welded Truss Diamond Shelters have Pony Wall, Freestanding and High Profile models.
The hollow structural round tubing used in our shelter frames is made of North American produced steel with yield and tensile strengths that allow the structures to withstand heavy stress loads.
- Diamond Shelters offers powder coated steel frames as an option to our standard bare steel frames. Powder Coating is available in a wide variety of colors.15′ High Profile RV Shelter
- Our 12 oz. polyethylene Covers are available in white, silver, blue, red, tan, green and translucent. Other colors may be available upon request. Flame retardant covers are also available.
- Diamond Shelters 12 oz. 15’ to 120’ wide main frame covers are backed by a standard 10 year pro-rated or an optional 15 year pro-rated warranty.
Diamond Shelters offer a number of advantages over conventional buildings.
- Diamond Shelters allow in an abundance of natural lighting.
- Diamond Shelters provide the most cost effective space for a durable, clear span structure.
- Diamond Shelters can be erected in a very short period of time, which reduces construction costs.
- Diamond Shelters can also be easily dismantled and relocated to another site.
Great for Highway Salt & Sand Storage